IQfy is a niche magazine that tries to break free from the familiar mold of the corporate lifestyle cartel. We’re always on the lookout for the latest trends in internet, science, history, the arts, exploration, green living, and sometimes even the paranormal. From food to furry creatures, travel to technology, and the weird to the unexplained, we love researching and documenting it all.
Our team of expert writers and contributors come from diverse backgrounds and believe in creating content that’s both informative and entertaining. We want to inspire our readers and get them excited about new topics and human experiences they previously hadn’t considered.
We hope you’ll enjoy our site as much as we love building it. Reach us at [email protected] for a chat any time!
Want to write for us?
If you have a passion for self-improvement, history, food, travel, science, health, or any other topics we cover, we want to hear from you. We’re always looking for talented outside writers to contribute to our lifestyle magazine.
Our readers are looking for fresh takes, unique perspectives, and informative, inspiring, and engaging content that will enrich their lives. If you can offer this to them, know that we’re not some article mill. We’ll keep your piece(s) in circulation for years and disperse your wisdom over crowds of hundreds of thousands. We’ll even update them every few years to keep them relevant and useful.
Examples of articles that are perfect fits for our vision:
- 22 genius kitchen hacks to cut food waste and save big money
- The cheese caves: why the US govt stores billions of pounds of cheese underground
- The world’s oldest jokes reveal we’ve always laughed at the same things
- Think like a dictator: 10 science-backed hacks to develop iron-clad willpower
- Eilmer of Malmesbury: the flying monk of medieval England
- Five true tales of beer saving the day
- The lottery curse: 8 winners who lost everything (and how)
- 10 signs you’re “that guy” at the gym
Please note that we may not be able to respond to every submission, but we appreciate any and all interest. We look forward to hearing from you.