just please imagine you are me, i beg you

> orphan
> fide master, 2200 elo
> openbsd, gentoo
> C, Lisp, Awk, POSIX Shell
> multiple papers on mathematical logic, point set topology, functional analysis
> multiple offers to work in local unis
> 8/10 looking, 6'2
> 19yo

i knoww, i know.... you gonna fricking diss me that i am attention whoring or wasting my potential or something. I understand that better than you trust me. The question is, I have about 10 000$ on my account and i live in third world shithole. I live alone and i am desperate to move out and live in west or central europe. Here my ideal is to do something that will help me retire from copmuters and mathematics and live very simple life with my lover. For that I need to make enough to by my own house, take some time to adapt to the new place and stuff you know. Please imagine you are me and you need to make as much money you can for next few months. You are all alone and you cut yourself from every academic circle. You are used to solidue and you live completely alone in soviet shithole apartment with one room. Obviously i could get fricking IT job or something like that but i need the money super quick. I am willing to do everything. Thank you for reading this i really thank for your attention. Please mods dont ban it just move the thread if its not the correct board thank you.

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

  1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    ~~*((lisp*~~

  2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    if you're so smart why aren't you rich ? turns out, you're fricking stupid
    nice list of meme tech though

    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

      be fricking original

      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

        Everything you listed is literally meaningless, muh 2200 elo, POSIX shell, and mediocre papers that no one will ever read anyway kek.
        I'm a high school dropout from a crypto-communist western country with none of your “accomplishments”, yet I made $144,000 last year *after taxes* working from my bed.
        Stop looking for the magical "hack" and get to work, stupid Black person: you're not special.

  3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    19yo claims that they know
    >c
    >lisp
    >awk
    >posix shell

    kek

    listen homosexual, you'll always work under me, I'll be always your boss because you are a poser loser, so I'll lock you into cagie, and you are an eternal wagie. if you are "willing to do everything" how about sucking my big black johnson for $10k?

    about tech, i know that you think you can make it with an app or website, but you won't, trust me, there are at least 100 million of you in the world and none of you will make it.

    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

      no i never thought about making with APP and website. I have to do something super risky and get the reward. here is my desk btw with my own window manager that i wrote in C

      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

        >here is my desk btw with my own window manager that i wrote in C
        put that half-assed shit in a portfolio with all your cute projects, and try to find a job.

        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

          I ALREADY HAVE JOB OFFERS WHICH PAY GOOD BUT MY GOAL IS TO RETIRE. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING RISKY

          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

            TRY WORKING FOR FEW YEARS AND BET ON CRYPTO

          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

            THIS IS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT moronic SANDBlack person

      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

        30°C? I do have a guess where you are from

        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

          you can guess from the timezone cause the https://wttr.in/ frickes up my weather.

    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

      C, lisp, awk, and POSIX shell are some of the simplest, easiest languages out there. The only reason it is abnormal is that in 2024 most people start with Java, Puthon, and Javascript.

  4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    >guys I need to retire NOW please tell me how to make millions from thin air

  5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    idk , if youre so smart why are you so fricking poor? checkmate wagie. kys.

    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

      god its not about that..
      why are people so fricking stupid

      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

        You're on /biz. I'm not sure what you expected.

        I ALREADY HAVE JOB OFFERS WHICH PAY GOOD BUT MY GOAL IS TO RETIRE. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING RISKY

        You're 19. Why are you in such a rush to find a shortcut to doing nothing? Be a wagie, spend as little as possible, invest the rest wisely. Position yourself to be able to take advantage of opportunities that pass by.

        https://i.imgur.com/mreGMIx.png

        > orphan
        > fide master, 2200 elo
        > openbsd, gentoo
        > C, Lisp, Awk, POSIX Shell
        > multiple papers on mathematical logic, point set topology, functional analysis
        > multiple offers to work in local unis
        > 8/10 looking, 6'2
        > 19yo

        i knoww, i know.... you gonna fricking diss me that i am attention whoring or wasting my potential or something. I understand that better than you trust me. The question is, I have about 10 000$ on my account and i live in third world shithole. I live alone and i am desperate to move out and live in west or central europe. Here my ideal is to do something that will help me retire from copmuters and mathematics and live very simple life with my lover. For that I need to make enough to by my own house, take some time to adapt to the new place and stuff you know. Please imagine you are me and you need to make as much money you can for next few months. You are all alone and you cut yourself from every academic circle. You are used to solidue and you live completely alone in soviet shithole apartment with one room. Obviously i could get fricking IT job or something like that but i need the money super quick. I am willing to do everything. Thank you for reading this i really thank for your attention. Please mods dont ban it just move the thread if its not the correct board thank you.

        Do people still use Awk? Other than for writing web servers I mean.
        I never bothered learning it since Perl is a strict superset.
        You mention your dashing good looks. Are you thinking of becoming an influensoor mayhaps? Publish captivating videos on youtube or VK or whatever, build an audience, cash in however you want.

        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

          >You're on /biz. I'm not sure what you expected.
          yeah i know, but still i thought that the stupid argument OHHH YOU ARE SMART WHY POOR will not aquare to any of this minds to write it. I clearly showed that i have skills in pure and abstract and i worked in areas of cryptography and security and i would liek to apply my knowledge. I am just farming some ideas maybe someone will say something that will provocate thoughts in me.

          >You're 19. Why are you in such a rush to find a shortcut to doing nothing? Be a wagie, spend as little as possible, invest the rest wisely. Position yourself to be able to take advantage of opportunities that pass by.
          I am desperate to move out from this shithole and leave all my life behind me. I dont wnat this. I just want to spend my life with a person that i really love. I want to just read books and solve textbooks problems or just get some part time job. But my goal is to be able to move out and rent or even buy a house in european countries. I need that until the end of this summer.

          >Do people still use Awk?
          I use it instead of bloated modern high level languages. I dont understand why you would need something else. I use it mostly for my projects with mathematical logic and formal linguistics.

          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

            Write a crypto trading bot that uses flash loans to do arbitrage trading. Or anything similar where you have almost no monetary risk but are doing high frequency trades that arent worth the time for a person to do. That's kinda what i did when I was a teenager.

          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

            You're too fricking young to post on this board then. Go work or do whatever the frick. Your brain has not even fully formed yet to communicate like a normal human being

          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

            > I am desperate to move out from this shithole and leave all my life behind me. I dont want this. I just want to spend my life with a person that i really love.
            Your posts are a bit unclear whether you need to take your partner with you, or if you're planning to seduce a native wherever you end up. The former is usually harder to pull off visa-wise.
            Have you looked into applying to foreign schools and getting a student visa to study there?
            It's probably difficult, and even if you pull it off, you'll still have to struggle to find a way to stay legally after you graduate, but it would take you in the right direction at least.
            None of it is particularly risky, just difficult, and probably somewhat tedious.
            If you're as smart as you say and you've got the grades to show it, it would probably be a little easier to get accepted in the schools you want.

          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

            Thank you very much. I already seduced native western european 🙂 I had that idea but i didnt thought about that deeply enough. Thank you very much ill look at that again though i would rather avoid academy for sure but i guess i dont have much options and i can just use them cause they dont deserve anything else than being used and dropped

          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

            > i can just use them cause they dont deserve anything else than being used and dropped
            You know you don't have to force yourself to be edgy. The rest of us also applied to whatever schools we wanted, went to the best one that would have us, and generally never looked back after graduation. It's pretty normal, not some sinister behavior.
            Note that your western European connection opens up alternative pathways for you. Specifically, if your partner is willing to marry you, many countries have a process to grant you a residency visa in their country of citizenship, with usually some flow to eventually turn that residency into a citizenship of your own.

  6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    Is this about time when someone will come in shilling a 10x shitcoin?

  7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    Truflation was right when they posted that 19 to 24 yo people are currently in fricking distress to live a decent life.
    What a fricking world we live in honestly
    >and the end has just started
    fricking hell.

    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

      we have tons of broken souls to set fire to half of it.

  8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    with that hair cant take that homosexual seriously

  9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

    what is this picture and why was this used on a IQfy thread in 2020?

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      this is not OP's pic. it's this guy when he was young: https://iprofiles.ru/rustam-dormashyan/9962122/

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        thats true i used that pic because he looks like me

        > i can just use them cause they dont deserve anything else than being used and dropped
        You know you don't have to force yourself to be edgy. The rest of us also applied to whatever schools we wanted, went to the best one that would have us, and generally never looked back after graduation. It's pretty normal, not some sinister behavior.
        Note that your western European connection opens up alternative pathways for you. Specifically, if your partner is willing to marry you, many countries have a process to grant you a residency visa in their country of citizenship, with usually some flow to eventually turn that residency into a citizenship of your own.

        yeah i understand but unfortuneatly i dont even have high school diploma. I got enrolled in the best university in my country because i was coach assistant for national IMO team, but i got kicked because of an incident and i would get kicked off even without that 'incident' because i didnt attend to any class.

        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          Ah. Those are some important details to leave out of your OP. It greatly complicates your ability to study abroad. Sweeping a westerner off their feet and getting them to marry you however remains a viable path.
          If you wanted to get creative, you could attempt to craft some academic records for yourself and hope the schools you apply to don't bother to verify them. While higher education degrees would typically be looked into, high school diplomas might be taken for granted. Of course, this is a bit like building a castle on shifting sands, and any diploma you'd obtain this way could be revealed to have been obtained without the proper prerequisites at any point later in life.
          Going in a completely different direction, you seem to have a knack for self-sabotage. If that's accurate, you might benefit from investing some of your savings into seeing a therapist and sorting out what's going on in that head of yours.

        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          >all these "credentials"
          >didn't finish high school
          TOP KEK
          OP, you are a COLOSSAL moron. Get that through your sub-human eastern european head. Have fun being poor, it'll humble your sorry ass lol

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *