Relationships take a lot of work. First you have to get IN one, then you have to maintain it (or not), and finally you find yourself dealing with a breakup or a marriage. Some are equally disastrous, psychologically speaking.
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT. Luckily, as always, Tumblr is here to save the day through its infinite wisdom and crucial advice. You're welcome.
1. First of all, STAY POSITIVE.
2. It's not "stalking" if it's effective.
3. Make sure to always look your best.
4. DON'T get a Galaxy phone.
5. And DON'T post a selfie if this is the look on your partner's face.
6. In the event of an argument, keep balloons handy.
7. Remember that a picture can be worth a thousand words.
8. And that there is no shame in being the rebound.
9. If you really want someone to know how you feel, a token of affection might be in order.
10. When in doubt, a rock will work just fine.
11. Don't always believe what you read.
12. Because you know what works best for you.
13. If you marry someone who looks like a truck, never tell them so.
14. Also, marry someone with the same sense of humor as you.
15. It's important.
17. If you ever need to shut your boyfriend up, a handie will do the job.
18. Recognize the similarities between a SO and a house.
19. Try to avoid these terms.
20. And make sure to use these.
21. If you get pregnant, call MTV.
22. Don't forget to keep it sexy in the bedroom.
23. Whatever you do DON'T pee in a girl during sex.
24. Follow directions.
25. Recognize the danger of nudes.
26. Learn some impulse control for the times your girlfriend isn't around.
27. There's nothing wrong with a little homo.
28. Keep in mind that anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough.
29. At the end of the day, remember to just do you.
30. And NEVER lose sight of your priorities.