uh oh, looks like I've been on a "beginner distro" for 4 years. whoops. (I'm still not changing).

uh oh, looks like I've been on a "beginner distro" for 4 years. whoops. (I'm still not changing).

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

  1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Only morons admire complexity, tbf.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Beginner distros are more complex.

  2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    There is no such thing as a "beginner distro." There are good distros and there are shit distros. Users of shit distro cope by saying that you need to be "experienced" to use them.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Holy moly it all makes sense now.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      bait or cope

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        Please don't post if you have nothing to say.

        I'm right.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Please don't post if you have nothing to say.

  3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Do what you want, anon

  4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >uh oh, looks like I've been on a "beginner distro" for 4 years. whoops. (I'm still not changing).
    This, but replace the word distro with girlfriends.

  5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    google senior using vanilla ubuntu.jpg

  6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    not me. i’m at the linux endgame.

  7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Pretty based, midwits refuse to accept it but for 99% of people Ubuntu/Mint are the only thing they need, and for the remaining 1% they should stick to Fedora/openSUSE.

  8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    I use linux precisely because I'm not good with computers or interested to learn. I'd say linux is best for noobs and casuals like me. For advanced users I suppose it depends on what they use computers for.

  9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    yea, if you are using linux longer than a year you will drop the arch/void/other shit elitism and just install debian/mint/ubuntu
    t. linux mint enjoyer

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >Dude le massive corpo supported CURRENT_THING that I dislike, wtf how!!!!
      You do realize that if you are using linux or computers you are supporting companies like IBM/RedHat/AMD/NVIDIA/Intel that themselves have donated money and supported those same memes like LGBT rights or BLM? This incessant cope that you are hecking using a based distro while Mint is based on Ubuntu and has soistemd and all other RedHat/Canonical pozz in it is hilarious. Everything is pozzed, get over it. Just use what actually werks.

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        >You do realize that if you are using linux or computers you are supporting companies like IBM/RedHat/AMD/NVIDIA/Intel that themselves have donated money and supported those same memes like LGBT rights or BLM? This incessant cope that you are hecking using a based distro while Mint is based on Ubuntu and has soistemd and all other RedHat/Canonical pozz in it is hilarious. Everything is pozzed, get over it. Just use what actually werks.

        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          I accept your concession, enjoy supporting RedHat and Canonical that Lunduke (that you referenced in your photos already) wrote about literally having meeting sessions where they discuss how white men shouldn't be hired in tech.

          • 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            seethe & dillate

          • 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            Cope mudslime wienerroach.

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        >Canonical
        >pozz
        You got your facts wrong, my friend. It's the only non-pozzed one.

  10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    It's all Linux, only difference is how pre-configured it comes out of the box and which one out of the possible alternatives it uses for stuff like DE and package manager

  11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Ubuntu is the only distro that made installing GPU drivers so awkward that I managed to break it. I'll never use it again when even supposedly hard distros like Arch are less convoluted.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Almost as if operating systems which expect you to learn how a computer works on a basic level instead of putting 50 layers of abstraction that you have no control over were superior on every level

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *